STEM Pre-Academy and the STEM Fellows - Digital Media offer a variety of workshops, online and in-person, throughout the year.
STEM Fellows -
The STEM Fellows - Digital Media team consists of Brandon Rojo, Amber Maeshiro-Moreira, Josiah Endo, and Kerstye Kau – All graduates of Wai‘anae High School's Searider Productions program. The Fellows have been working hard, putting together a series of informative online workshops on Visual Storytelling. Read more about the Fellows.
- Visual Storytelling: Basic Shots (February 6, 2016)
- Visual Storytelling: Composition, Angle, and Position (April 2, 2016)
- Visual Storytelling: Video Sequencing and Editing (June 25, 2016)
- Visual Storytelling: Basic Shots, Enhanced! (October 1, 2016)
- Visual Storytelling: Production Values (February 4, 2017)
Interactive Formative Assessment
- Making Formative Assessment Fun (April 30, 2016)