The JABSOM HiSCI program has 5 Vernier LabQuest 2 Data Collection Devices for classroom use.
Vernier LabQuest 2 is a standalone interface used to collect sensor data with its built-in graphing and analysis application. The large, high-resolution touch screen makes it easy and intuitive to collect, analyze, and share data from experiments. Its wireless connectivity encourages collaboration and personalized learning.
- Standalone and computer sensor interface with a touch screen
- Compatible with all Vernier sensors
- Built-in sensors such as GPS and accelerometers
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
- Rechargeable, high-capacity battery
- Compatible with Windows and Macintosh computers
- Collect, analyze, and share sensor data wirelessly with iPad, Android devices, and Chromebooks