Watershed Tour Kit (Non-Digital)
Use this kit to collect water quality data without sensors. This kit includes reagent tablets and vials to measure nitrates, chloride, dissolved oxygen, and pH of a liquid. Combine with high-tech Vernier or Pasco sensors for a great lesson comparing the different types of technology used to gather data. Also included Carolina 120 cm Turbidity Tube, Standard Red-Alcohol Thermometers, and an Ocean Hydrometer to measure the specific gravity and salinity of water (ppt).
Students around Oahu used these tools for water quality testing at Kawainui Marsh.
- 1 LaMotte WaterShed Tour Box
- 1 LaMotte Supply Bag (Consumables)
- 1 LaMotte Low Cost Water Monitoring Booklet
- 1 Hand On Test Kit Currculum Binder
- 1 Thermometer
- 1 String
- 1 Hydrometer
- 1 Turbidimeter - Carolina