Design element guidelines
- Use our Brand Assets to refer to STEM Pre-Academy, our initiatives or anything else we provide.
- Write “STEM Pre-Academy” as a single phrase, and always capitalize the first “STEM and P and A of our name”.
- Comply with our brand guidelines and policies.
- If you have any questions about design elements usage, contact us directly.
Please Do Not
- Display these in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation or endorsement of your product, service or business.
- Use these graphics as part of your own product or service's name.
- Alter these graphics in any way or combine them with other graphics without written consent from the STEM Pre-Academy.
Friendly Legal Reminder
These graphics are proprietary and protected under intellectual property laws, so please use them correctly. These design elements are property of the STEM Pre-Academy and the University of Hawai’i.
The STEM Pre-Academy amplifies the impact and reach of the University of Hawaii’s Research and Innovation projects to Hawaii’s middle school STEM teachers and students statewide. By providing direct support in science education to over 75 public middle schools across the State of Hawai‘i and facilitating over 800 STEM teacher activities, impacting 10,000 middle school students. Our initiatives are community focused, based in cutting edge research and innovation and designed to be collaborative educational experiences.